[evlatests] Even more interesting results

Robert Hayward rhayward at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 9 12:20:50 EST 2007

Antenna 17 does indeed have a C-Band. Serial Number 7 was installed
around Feb 16th when we weren't allowed access to Ant 26 or 23.

The current Summary sheet doesn't show it as being installed but those
from the previous weeks do correctly show the situation. Something most
of got buggered up in the most recent update.

-Bob