[evlatests] Ant 21

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 9 11:21:18 EST 2007

Antenna 21 is very nearly ready for first fringes.  The hardware is
installed and running, but we found a problem with erratic timing (9.6
Hz) at the F14 modules.  We also discovered that the DTS modules
(D301-D304) were not receiving their optical timing signal at all.  The
fibers look correct, so Mike LeBlanc is taking another L305 out to the
antenna today to try and resolve the problem.  He will send an e-mail
later today to let everyone know if 21 is ready for fringes or not.

Rob