[evlatests] VLA archive oddities

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 29 16:19:29 EDT 2007

I have modified idcaf and obs2script to temporarily work around the
filename-induced project code problems.  Each source will come with the
ObsCode as an intent that will be used by idcaf to label the data.  Thus
projects that are passed through obs2script (all observing, most tests)
will get this intent.  If the intent is not found the old demangling of
the name will be attempted.

I realize this goes against the goal of not providing the obscode in
multiple places (allowing for confusion), but in these cases where a large
fraction of projects are getting their obscodes archived incorrectly I
think this is safest mechanism.  The changest to each bit of code are very
minor.  I will have these bits of code installed when convenient sometime
today.

-Walter