[evlatests] VLA archive oddities

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 29 14:36:01 EDT 2007

    ???  AB1248, when I filled it, shows a code of 'AB124', not 'AL0124'.
    I'm confused ...

    Concerning AL693:

    The oddity is due to the observers using two frequencies, with two
different bandwidths.  The odd datapoint noted by Michael is the
'cross-product' between them -- change of frequency without change of
bandwidth (or vice versa).  Some snipped of data has been mislabeled.
It's flagged as bad, and never made it to the output file.  No serious
harm...

    Rick