[evlatests] modcomp-free

Gustaaf van Moorsel gvanmoor at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 21 17:55:57 EDT 2007

Two short modcomp-free runs last night (spectral line, L-band), the data
look OK.  Two remarks, both have been documented earlier, but I mention
them here again for the record:

1 - in both cases it takes roughly a minute for fringed data to appear.
     In the first run it took 60 seconds, in the second run 50 seconds.
     Data in that interval are not being flagged.  This is for the first
     scan of each run; the second scan of each run looks fine.

2 - The data are not being archived with the proper proposal legacy code.
     It is always a surprise what VLAOBS to put in FILLM, but it rarely is
     the program code put in JObserve - I have seen names such as 992GVM.
     This clearly needs to be fixed when we go operational if we want the
     users to find their data.

Gustaaf