[evlatests] Software time June 14

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 14 18:20:45 EDT 2007

    The trouble with Ken's explanation (or to be more precise, that part
of it which claims it happens with Modcomps in control) is that I don't
recall ever having seen such a thing in any data, prior to the the
recent tests of the past week (all with modcomp-free control).  The
effect is so easily notable (when on a strong source), that I can't
believe I would have missed it in the hundreds of hours of tests
conducted over the past couple years ...
    If a native correlator problem, I claim it started within the past
week or so.