[evlatests] azimuth corrections

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 12 12:11:29 EDT 2007

The way that pointing angles are calculated in the new system
is different than what the MOdcomps did and requires a correction
for the shift of azimuth offset as you go out the arms.

This correction has now been applied as AZENCZERO for all pads,
and the AZENCZERO terms for the EVLA antennas have been adjusted
for the change.  The VLA antennas do not need to be adjusted
because they were never adjusted to try to account for this.

Two pads were built with significant rotations and these were
add to the calculated geometrical correction.
E72  +25 arc-min
W56  -75

After a check to make sure that no errors were introduced we should
be ready for a Modcompless X band pointing run Wednesday night.

If anyone remembers any other odd pads I would appreciate a note.
I seem to remember that one was built with the wrong tilt, but
don't remember which one that was.