[evlatests] P band (and 4 band) summary - Antenna 13

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 7 11:31:55 EDT 2007

Even though Antenna 13 has an M301, its older T302 does not switch
between 4P and LSC. Therefore, when you have 13 setup for 4 or P
band, you will see L-band signal coming from the antenna since the
L301 setting is the same.  This will be corrected whenever we add 4P
to the antenna. For now, when doing a 4 or P observation you should
exclude 13 from the array.

Jim