[evlatests] AG745 source names when fast-switching

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Sat Jul 21 14:59:40 EDT 2007

idcaf does as Ken guesses -- it truncates.  This is consistent with most
astronomical naming conventions, otherwise things get inconsistent around
the equator.  It also keeps the digits in shortened names unmodified.  I
can change it if idcaf's behavior is deemed incorrect but my understanding
is that the new convention is more appropriate.

-Walter