[evlatests] AK634 last evening

Mark Claussen mclausse at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 13 12:51:39 EDT 2007

Vanilla X band continuum.  fast switching, with durations 45 168
and 5 second records.   Obs file ak634.b.a.b.obs.   I asked Ken
and Bryan about the fast switching times being multiples of 10s,
post modcomp observations.   They both suggested that multiples
of 10s were not necessary, but that the durations should be multiples
of the integration/dump time.   Not the case here.  We should tell users
(I'm suprised that the durations are not multiples of 10s, as we advertise
they should be.)

In any case, the data look fine.  Only problem, as noted in the log,
was that 0137+331 was not above the el limit at the time of its observation,
and so there were no fringes during that time (data was not flagged for
any antenna ---- should it be ?).

Mark