[evlatests] EVLA hardware

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 10 19:52:38 EDT 2007

The T5 was replaced for ant 13 IF-D today due to poor signal to noise,
otherwise I could see no problems with either K or Q-bands.  (IF-D on
both bands does set up nearly saturating the T5 ALC when a maint script
is run.)

Ant 26D seemed to work fine all day at various bands.  As far as I know,
no one reset anything in the DTS. (?)

Ant 23 has no switched power at P-band because the 74 MHz and P-band
connector on the outside of the utility rack has a broken wire.  I did
not have a soldering iron with me (at the end of the east arm) so I let
the FE group know and they will fix it in the morning.

Rob