[evlatests] archive/log query

Claire Chandler cchandle at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 10 13:24:14 EDT 2007

I have been checking the archive against operator logs since we went
modcomp-free in order to track down any remaining program code misnaming
issues.  However, I find that that stop times on the data in the archive
are consistently 1-2 mins later than the stop times in the operator logs,
and are later than the start times of the next project.

This is not true for data taken with the modcomps, where stop times are
the same in the logs and in the archive.

Claire