[evlatests] UVW fixed; new archive revision number

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 5 15:38:37 EDT 2007

I started a new version of IDCAF today that reverses the signs of all UVW
coordinates to fix problems seen over recent days.  The new version
started running at 11:20 AM MDT today.  All archive data are now written
with revision number 31.

I have tested this fix by observing a field I'm familiar with at L-band.
Initial tests show the expected parity of the image.  I'll use the images
made in this field to test the relative astrometry within the field by
comparing with images I have from 1999 of the same field, observed in the
same mode.

-Walter