[evlatests] S8 398, P band line, mode 4, 6.25MHz.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 3 15:36:44 EDT 2007

There is usable data for most of this project.

There is a blank in the project name, I dont know
what its called in the archive - I could not get
to it by name and got it by timerange instead.

The '40-min time jump' happened on the CMP - its in the
log. Good data (IFs A,C) continued till 03:46:40 IAT,
after which in mid-scan the phases ramped off before
all VLA antennas went incoherent on all IFs till 04:15.
Then there is a data gap of 15 min or so after fringes
resume. (Pete said he did nothing but watch - the CMP
recovered itself). EVLA antennas continue unperturbed,
as expected.

IFs A,C: VLA and EVLA were all coherent, except for the
          time above.

IFs B,D: VLA, EVLA coherent in mutually exclusive subsets
          for the whole time. In addition, for the whole time:
          EA 24 had no fringes on IF B
          EA26  had no fringes on either B or D.

Vivek.