[evlatests] Fast switching

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 2 20:05:40 EDT 2007

Just so everyone knows what happened today on this issue...

I put in changes to make fast switching happier.  Thanks to Gustaaf for
testing this.  The changes needed were more extensive than I thought and
involved modifications to IDCAF as well as obs2script.  All changes are
committed and are the default program versions now.  It might be wise to
have obs2script formally rebuilt.

Improvements to nodding (fast switching) include:  sending of calibrator
codes to the archive file, using the same project code as is used in
regular scans, and properly setting the submode.  I also added the project
code to tipping scans, though these scans still do not carry proper
intentions -- are they even needed?

With these fixes I believe that all files produced by jobserve will enter
the archive with the correct project codes.  Please let me know if there
is evidence of the contrary.

-Walter