[evlatests] Network Problems

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at nrao.edu
Sun Jul 1 11:13:17 EDT 2007

About 4:20 am local time on Sunday, we lost the network at the VLA.
James was able to walk us through resetting a switch and things came
back to normal around 6:02 am, for the network, anyway.

At this time, things seem to be working normally, except for the
operator interface to corrlog. The operator is working with Bruce Rowen
to get this back up.

Cheers,
Pat

--
Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We
have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand -- and melting

Marie Beynon Ray