[evlatests] ea17 acceptance test

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 7 09:25:49 EST 2007

Last night, antenna 17 experienced a phase loss, 28v fault, and NCP
fault that would not reset. Antenna showed that it was e-stopped locally
on the Wyemon panel. Cannot be pointed or stowed from the EVLA operator
screen. After 25 minutes the phase and NCP alerts cleared, but the ACU
faulted and would not reset. Cleared up about an hour later. Please see
C119841.

--
Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else.

Ivern Ball