[evlatests] Line subarrays again.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Fri Dec 7 16:06:22 EST 2007

I spoke too soon.

>   c.    2 Q band subarrays with frequency setup taken from
>         Goddi et al, slated to run this weekend: Again all OK.

This case did have some troubles, quite different from those on
Dec 4th. Due to an error by me the settings were not exactly
what will be used by Goddi et al, but they do make a test case.

The correct Goddi setting will be tried later tonight.

                  VLA, sub 1.

IF  BW      FQ 1     center freq.  FQ 2

A   6.25  43119.22 OK            42719.22 Flagged; no fringes.

B   6.25  42877.03 OK            43020.93 OK

These were all legal settings to jobserve, and obs2script
generated the same frequencies as Jobserve.

                 EVLA, sub 2.

IF  BW      FQ 1     center freq.  FQ 2

A   12.5  42817.695 OK           (none, as expected)

B   12.5  42366.58  OK           42363.58 fringes, Mislabeld
                               as 42366.58

Obs2script generated the frequencies requested, though they
are not legal Jobserve settings.

The mislabelled data in FQ 2 may actually be at the intended
frequency, as it is offset in phase from the scans at FQ 1.