[evlatests] Pointing Clarified! (somewhat ...)

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 29 16:55:01 EDT 2007

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007, Rick Perley wrote:

>    2) Referenced pointing is *NOT* applied to any antenna numbered 9 or
> less.  It *IS* applied to all antennas numbered 10 and higher.

This has been addressed in telcal and telcal restarted a few
minutes ago.  It crept in when we went to antenna ids of the
form "va02" many months ago.  I have suggested to Rick that
he submit a file to perform the same test Thursday morning
using the first half hour of software time in order to be
sure we have it right this time.