[evlatests] First scan problems for VLA antennas

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 27 16:58:01 EDT 2007

There are two CMP related problems we have been struggling
with recently: 1) lost setup information for antennnas 27
and 28, and 2) lost setup information for all VLA antennas at
the first scan of a script.  The first has now been repaired
and antennas 27 and 28 work reliably.  I solicit people's
experience regarding item 2).  While there is no clear relation
between these two problems I still harbor a hope that we may
have fixed both.