[evlatests] Continuum subarrays: Working well.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Fri Aug 24 15:59:02 EDT 2007

Sub 1 =VLA,  C band: Good data. ant20 went fringeless after ~1min

Sub 2 =EVLA, X band: 26 weak on IF D only, for the whole time i.e.
                      in sub 2 and when recombined into sub 1.

Sub 1, all,  X band: 21 worked well in sub 2 (above), but stopped
                      fringing fringes when it rejoined sub 1.

Other than that, things appeared to be working well. Phases were
nice and continuous at the transition from sub 2 to sub 1 for EVLA
antennas (they stayed on 3C84), apart from weather.

Brigette is seeing many broken things in line mode subarrays, and
will report on that shortly.

V.