[evlatests] continuum subarrays

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 21 13:50:40 EDT 2007

It looks to me like it is working now.  If somebody wants to
look more carefully at the data the interval from 1728 IAT
to 1740 includes the VLA antennas in sub1 at C band and the
EVLA antennas in sub2 at X band.  A few antennas were out for
service and I intentionally broke 4 and 23 for a few minutes
to be sure we were getting data in the right places.

Beginning at 1740 IAT there will be a few minutes of data with
one subarray at X band for comparison.  It is hard to be sure,
but looking at one baseline (23-24) I had a hard time convincing
myslef that the phases linked up reasonably in the two scans.