[evlatests] Quick Stress Test & L-band RFI

Dan Mertely dmertely at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 23 16:42:57 EDT 2007

Hi Rick.  The W8 L-band RFI monitor did show some fairly typical
RFI this morning.

Frequency: "near" 1445 MHz (I'm covering 800 - 1800 MHz, so the
                             freq resolution & accuracy is +/- 10 MHz.)
Time(s):07:00 - 07:50 & 09:00 - 09:30 MDT

This is typical airborne telemetry used by the WSMR & Kirtland
based test aircraft.  The WSMR will not provide advance notice
due to budget and security limitations, although I am "working"
with them on finding a way.

-Mert