[evlatests] correlator fault?

Claire Chandler cchandle at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 2 18:32:10 EDT 2007

Hi Ray,

It is definitely only on baseline 5-23, IFA.  I have not tested all modes,
this just comes from examining the astronomical data from the last few
days, most recently, yesterday.  But it is clearly there in continuum
mode.  The only spectral line mode dataset I have looked at was at P-band,
3MHz bandwidth, 4-IF with Hanning smoothing, and that did *not* show the
problem.

Claire