[evlatests] All EVLA antennas

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 30 15:37:34 EDT 2007

We found that it generates an alert, in grey, for the t5, with a DCSxx
origin and monitor point ifdtp. The severity is marked as unknown with
the action, "The severity for this alert has not been identified."

We're talking to Rob Long about how we can correct the alert to be more
meaningful.

Cheers,
Pat