[evlatests] All EVLA antennas

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 30 09:18:29 EDT 2007

The operator on duty during this observation doesn't believe there were
any checker messages or alerts which would have pointed out these
errors. We were in VLBI phased array continuum.

I agree with Ken, that a test on maintenance day would help us
understand the problem and how we can identify it in operations.

Cheers,
Pat