[evlatests] P-Band Tsys, for real

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 11 16:33:43 EDT 2007

    Eric has already made a change to FILLM, so I can get backend Tsys
for all EVLA antennas without having to run FILLM twice.  So I can now
report on the (backend) Tsys values at P-band:

    Antennas 14 and 23 give non-varying Tsys values, near 10K.  (If it
were only true ...)
    Antenna 21 gives realistic looking value on IFs A, B, and C, but no
values at all (not even constant ones) on IF D.  The values on A, B, and
C are many thousands of K.
    Antenna 17 is the only one giving really sensible data.  (And when
IFs B and D went out halfway through my run, the Tsys values jumped to
many thousands of K).