[evlatests] Antenna 21, and pointing

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 4 13:42:05 EDT 2007

I looked at the raw solution attempts (
/home/mchost/bclark/NRAO/EVLA/TRANSITION/TELCAL/src/c/APEVLA.PNT).
and it appears that all attempts are being rejected because of absurd
beamwidths in azimuth, including negative values.  Elevation beamwidth
look OK.  Most probable cause is some sort of sequence error in stepping
through the pointing sequence.

> From evlatests-bounces at donar.cv.nrao.edu  Wed Apr  4 09:22:59 2007
> Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:22:38 -0600
> From: Rick Perley <rperley at nrao.edu>