[evlatests] EVLA Hardware

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 6 10:39:41 EDT 2006

Antenna 16 has intermittent problems with the L302-2.  Talking with Jim
Jackson, he believes that we may need to bring the 128 MHz drive level
up into the module.  I will change this today and see if it helps the
lock issue.

Antenna 24 has switched power at C-band, but it is inverted from the
rest of the array.  The FE group says that they will change the jumper
for the 9.6 Hz differential signal today so this should be corrected
shortly.

The polarizations were swapped around on the L-band receiver output (and
tagged for the mis-labeling) so polarizations at L-band should now be
correct on antenna 24.

K-band polarizations on antenna 24 are reported reversed.  I will check
into this today.

I am planning on installing a 4/P converter today on antenna 18.

Rob