[evlatests] EVLA Flagging

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 20 10:49:27 EDT 2006

    I reported yesterday that despite giving good data at all bands and
IFs, antenna 16 gave no pointing solutions.

    The explanation has been found (thanks to Ken) -- the system has
flagged all the data as bad.  (I normally fill with all flags off, so
had to refill the data with flags on to uncover the explanation).

    It's clear the EVLA checker is getting it wrong sometimes.  Besides
erroneously flagging 16, it is flagging the BD side of antenna 26.

    Can anybody figure out what is going on here?