[evlatests] Antenna 26

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 19 15:47:09 EDT 2006

Antenna 26 is alive again after its move, sort of.

At X Band, IFC has low total power, but still makes finges.
IFs B & D are flagged bad, and I've no idea why.

I tweaked the delays.  Remarkably, they were not far wrong.

L and K bands do not work at all.  No total power, no switched power.
Actually IF D had total power at L band, but no SD, no fringes.
Looking at the T304 for IF A at L band, there was some power at the
input, -28 db with the attenuator set to zero, but it must have had
a curious spectrum, since output power was -48 db max.

Are the converters powered up?  There sure appears to be a disconnect
between the receivers and the T305s.