[evlatests] Current status

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 18 16:55:37 EDT 2006

People were working on antenna 26.  Herewith the comments on the others.
Things worked pretty well.  Not being mentioned below indicates that
the antenna/IF was at least working.

X band.  18 is a little weak, but maybe because the delays are misset.
24 BD has very low total power, and is in effect not working because of
that.  (Cannot be corrected with attenuators in T304.)

C band.  24 L302 didn't lock on initial setup.  Reboot cured it.

K band.  24 was pretty weak, but I'm not sure the collimation has been
set.  18 is also weak.

L band.  24 is perhaps a little weak.

Q band.  18 is very weak, but present.  I didn't do any pointing, so the
pointing may be bad.

Tweaked delays at X and C bands.