[evlatests] Tsys oddities on 1oct06

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 4 15:24:17 EDT 2006

Hello all,

   please find attached a multi-page postscript plot illustrating the odd Tsys
behavior I saw in my 1oct06 data and mentioned in the Monday meeting.  This is
part of one long fast switching scan.  Note the odd jumps esp. on ant. 14, 16,
18, &24 at 18:22 and 18:25; note also the much smaller crud seen at least at
the first time on VLA ant. 10 & 17. Each cross represents 3.3 seconds.  I'm
not sure yet whether these Tsys variations also show up in the sensitivities.

   Just another puzzle, at the moment...nothing like this was seen in a very
similar run the next day.

           -- Michael