[evlatests] Antenna 14 Status

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 6 17:26:37 EST 2006

Antenna 14 should now be working and useable on IF's A,B and C on all
bands. The P302 front end power supply was damaged by some wiring confusion
that happened sometime in the last week or so - we are still trying to
figure out what happened and when.  The wiring error was corrected, a spare
P302 installed and it now seems to be working.  In the next few days, we
will replace the prototype power distribution board in that antenna with a
production unit - that should prevent this from happening again.

In the middle of all of this, the D304 died which is why there is no IF-D.
Jerry and Mike are bringing it back for repair - unfortunately there is no
spare for that module. Hopefully it will be back out in the antenna
sometime tomorrow.

Jim