[evlatests] status report, Nov 6 2006

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 6 12:31:19 EST 2006

Unused dynamic time was used to conduct quick check of
EVLA behavior this morning.  Symptoms were assessed but
little was done to track down causes.  Unmentioned
antennas, bands and IFs should be assumed to be working.

Antenna 14 is dead at all bands; there is no power seen
in the T304s.

Antenna 13 still has a very large amplitude response
at K band, undoubtedly because the SD voltages are
still too small.

Antenna 26 BD is dead at X and K bands; my notes do not
say anything about L band so it may have worked there.
It is natural to suspect the L302-2, but I did not try to
reboot it.  There are no receivers yet for C and Q bands.
AC works at K band, but not well; it could be pointing
or delays.

Antenna 24 BD was weaker than expected at all bands but X.
I suspect delays, but it could also be faulty attenuator
settings.

Antenna 18 is a little weaker than the others at Q band,
again pointing is the first suspect.