[evlatests] Ant 13 K-band

Terry Cotter tcotter at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 3 19:45:13 EST 2006

Ant 13 K-band is now working. It appears that the L301 was not getting
commanded. Jerry cycled the power and it appears to work now. We checked
the IF power through the T304 and it was fine. However when we switched
to Q-Band the power was 20 dB lower so Q-band appears to be weak.

Just a reminder:
The UX converter on this antenna is hardwired for the x-direct path
only. Antennas need an M301 to use the converted path. I cannot remember
which antenna Rick did the converted path tests on.