[evlatests] Ant 13 taken back by Electronics

Steven Durand sdurand at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri May 19 15:51:24 EDT 2006

Hi

Antenna 13 is sad so the Electronics Division needs to take back the
antenna from Operations.  It is not really available to be used by
outside observers because the project is now using Antenna 13 as a test
bed to figure out this glitch business. After we figure this out and the
antenna passes another acceptance test ...Antenna 13 will be returned to
Operations.  Thank you for your patience

Jim Jackson and Steven Durand