[evlatests] Ant 18

Rob Long rlong at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon May 8 19:16:21 EDT 2006

We made some level adjustments in the L305 today in antenna 18 to bring
the 128 MHz clock level up to the DTS modules.  (It is currently at
about +5 dBm.)  This also changed the 128 MHz levels into the L301/L302s
which we discovered were slightly low.  After all was said and done, all
IFs appeared to be good initially.  Before we left the antenna, the D304
module quit functioning.  We managed to reset and get it working, but
within the hour, it had quit again.  We reset once more (after several
attempts) and left with it working, but I believe we have a bad DTS
module in IF-D and expect it to fail again.

The power was accidentally pulled on the L353 for ant. 16 for a few
seconds and Tom re-synced and reset everything.  It appears to be fine.

Rob