[evlatests] Sensitivity Before and After

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu May 4 23:38:14 EDT 2006

I regret to say that Rick's time looking at this data was not
well spent because both measurements were 'befores'.  Walter
and I became convinced this evening that the attenuator settings
he entered were not used because the executor was not restarted
before the 'after' test.  Why is still a mystery.  Still, we have
two 'befores' and therefore something to say about repeatability.
Given Rick's report that does not seem to be to good.