[evlatests] AB1204 5/6mar06

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 6 13:53:47 EST 2006

yeah, definitely worth testing.  though i'm pretty sure we had tested
interleaving fast switching scans with normal ones, i'm sure the tests were not
particularly exhaustive.  i just looked at the python function for fast
switching ('nod.py' for anybody that cares) and nothing leaps out at me as being
obviously a problem, though.

	-bryan