[evlatests] AB1204 5/6mar06

Michael Rupen mrupen at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Mar 6 13:50:03 EST 2006

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006, Ken Sowinski wrote:

> The interesting correlation I see in your table is
> that almost all evla failures are scans that follow
> a fast switching scan.

Hmm, good point.  And that occurs rather less often (in most folks' files)
than band changes, which may be by AB1204 picked this up.  My impression
is that very few people mix fs and regular scans, at least in standard tests.
For AR570 I tend to use fs for everything EXCEPT L band and flux calibration
(though both of these "normal" type scans often occur right after fs scans,
though maybe not at X band)  so it's possible I've missed  this.  Worth a few
tests...

              -- Michael