[evlatests] L302-1 in ea24 -- good news!

Walter Brisken wbrisken at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Jun 19 15:55:26 EDT 2006

Today during lunch hour I took data at X and K bands with 0.4 second
integrations.  I am quite happy with the results : Ant 24 had ZERO
dropouts and phases correctly returned after bandswitches.  Data on
VLA-ea24 was indistinguishable from VLA-VLA baselines.  Some details:

Ant 13
 	All IFs present / all 4 IFs.  Dropouts exist.  Phases return
 	properly.

Ant 14, 16
 	All IFs present / all 4 IFs.  No dropouts.  Phases do not return
 	properly.

Ant 18
 	All IFs present at X band / all 4 IFs.  Dropouts on IFs B/D.  It
 	appears that phases don't return properly in all cases, but it is
 	not super clear.

Ant 24
 	IFs A/C present at X band.  ZERO dropouts and phases return
 	properly.

Do we now have the recipe for perfect L302s?

-Walter