[evlatests] the L302 amplitude glitch

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Sat Jun 3 18:15:43 EDT 2006

could this be related to the "three waveguide cycle tick" issue?  i commented
that part out of obs2script as barry had implemented it directly in the
executor, so it shouldn't make a difference whether it goes through obs2script
or not, but if there is something in the way it's implemented in the executor
that cares about time then it might be a culprit...

	-bryan