[evlatests] antenna 24, mostly

Mike Revnell mrevnell at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 26 10:23:18 EDT 2006

Attachec are a couple plots from antenna 24 I collected in recent days.

exhibita.eps is from Monday morning. The low baseline level indicates no
downconverter output power for any IF at the time. There are an assortment
of spurious spikes across the bands. The feature to note is the mirror
images of the spikes in IF C (green line). This is typical of what might
be seen if the high and low wavelength digital fibers are swapped. Note
that the spike in D does not have a mirror image.

exhibitb.eps is from this morning. Digitizer input power levels are
normal so the spurs aren't aparrent. The equivalent symptom above would be
that the shape of the curve would be too symmetrical. This plot looks
normal to me.

As a comparison exhibitc.eps is from antenna 13 this morning.

Mike Revnell
National Radio Astronomy Observatory
Socorro, New Mexico
mrevnell at nrao.edu