[evlatests] Looking at the Deformatter & TPD Archived Data

Mike Revnell mrevnell at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 25 11:21:13 EDT 2006

A word of warning about these IP addresses.

The referenced "original" IP addresses come from DHCP during boot and
will normally, but are not guaranteed, stay the same over reboots. For
example, if there is a deformatter board swap this number will likely
change.

The ea16-d351-a form names will not change, nor will the ipaddresses
ending in 220..223. If the archive is confused about this it should
probably be fixed.

Mike Revnell
National Radio Astronomy Observatory
Socorro, New Mexico