[evlatests] [Evla-eng] Maint Form C118598

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 20 13:37:11 EDT 2006

I think we sorted out what happened in Antenna 13 yesterday. However, if
you guys are looking for a place to try out that new power line disturbance
monitor, my vote would be antenna 13. We are sort of treating that antenna
as our standard right now - it has the most capability and the majority of
the latest hardware/firmware and it is in operational use. It would be
interesting to see what the power quality looks like.

Cheers,
Jim