[evlatests] Prototype correlator Installation Plan

Brent Carlson brent.carlson at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Jul 11 17:03:33 EDT 2006

Jim,

We just realized today that the -48 VDC power supply in the correlator
prototype will require 208 or 220 VAC supply, so minimum 2 phases of 110
VAC is required.  This is because these power supplies cannot be bought
to operate on 110 VAC.  Hopefully this is not a problem...I will update
the correlator prototype test plan to reflect this change of requirement.

Brent

--
Brent R. Carlson
Brent.Carlson at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tel/Tél: (250) 493-2277 (ext. 346) |  Fax: (250) 493-7767
Design Engineer                    |  Ingenieur Concepteur
National Research Council Canada   |  Conseil national de recherches Canada
Dominion Radio Astrophysical Obs.  |  Observatoire federal de radioastrophysique
P.O. Box 248, 717 White Lake Rd    |  C.P. 248, 717 Rue White Lake
Penticton, BC, Canada V2A 6K3      |  Penticton, (C.-B.), Canada V2A 6K3
Government of Canada               |  Gouvernement du Canada