[evlatests] [Vlaoperators] T1 VLA/AOC Failure Saturday

Hichem Ben Frej hbenfrej at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 10 10:18:27 EDT 2006

This is the reason why some of the data was missing. The time, data for
the weather and others are acquired from the CMP. The CMP is being run
remotely, from my office, for debug purpose. Since I lost my connection
to the VLA the process, CMP application, died. It is up and running now.

Thanks,

Hichem