[evlatests] Ant 14

Eugene Cole ecole at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Jan 19 10:40:05 EST 2006

The work done on antenna 14 yesterday by the antenna mechanics was not
previously added to the test schedule.  The schedule showed nothing
planned for the day.  However, it was a maintenance day at the VLA and
Operations had granted access to the antenna on those basis.
The biggest concern with the work effort was that power to the
electronics racks in the vertex rom was killed because there was welding
being done.   Ken was online at the time and found that none of the MIBs
were responding.  He discovered later the mechanics were working on the
antenna.  Overall, in this case procedures were followed.

-- Gene