[evlatests] DTS upgrades and status

Kerry Shores kshores at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jan 11 19:00:09 EST 2006

   As of today, all D30X modules in EVLA antennas have the same (latest
version) firmware.  This fixes the RFI glitch as seen before, and has
been described at length in previous emails.
   This afternoon, Ant. 14 has 3 IF's up and running, switched power
looked good before I left, BB overlays still look decent now.  14A is
out, there's a network/CMIB issue being worked out.  Rob and Jerry fixed
14B.  14C has been running for awhile.  14D had a bad connector on the
deformatter (D351-d, we swapped this module out) and a dirty fiber
connector at the demux.
   Ant. 16 had 3 of it's DTS modules upgraded today.  All 4 of 16 IF's
were running (with good switched power, as seen at the T5) when I left.
  BB overlay looked good to me just now.
   To summarize, 14B,C,D should be working.  16A,B,C,D should be working.
I haven't checked, but last I heard 13A,C were working.

--
Kerry Shores
Electrical Engineer